Friday, January 07, 2011

Shower Etiquette

Feeling Normal

A

nswer the poll and THEN read what I have to say about this.



I ask because my BFF & I both wipe off the excess water in the shower with a washcloth or something, then we step onto the rug.

That way, the effing rug is not soaking wet when the next person goes to shower.

Evan & my mother both step right out and put on robes.

I put my robe on so The Boy won't see my Nether Fro, not to dry me off. That's how robes get sour smelling. Gross.

Anyway, every time I go to the bathroom AFTER The Boy has showered, there is a puddle of water anywhere from Dinner Plate size to "Oh my gawd did he even close the flipping shower curtain before he showered? Did he fill up the tub and do some kind aerobic workout in the tub splashing all over the place???"

I did a poll @ my favorite forum and my side (also known as the "Proper Showering Etiquette" side is barely winning as of 8:28 EST

JJHF Showering Etiquette Poll

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog