Wednesday, September 02, 2009

My day today...

Feeling Irritated

I

am actually in pain, but I didn't make a mood icon for that so whatever.

My back is aching. Bad.

So around 11 am I took a xanax because I planned to sleep on the heating pad until it was time to pick up The Boy from football practice.

Evan's Football JerseyHave you seen his new Jersey?

They played their first game last night. Guess what the score was. Well, let me tell you that they have 11 ppl on the team. And some of the players from the other team were in HS and NOT middle school, which means they should have forfeited, but they didn't.

Now guess what the score was.

No, I won't tell you.

ANYWAY.

My mother called me @ 11:30 and asked if I wanted to go for Chinese food. I said sure.

Spent the whole time (practically) with my eyes closed.

She - You seem droopy today.
Me - I took a xanax. I was planning on napping.
She - Well you didn't have to come.
Me - I have to go to Wal-Mart anyway to get some food for your grandson. Then I have to wash his freaking football uniform because he needs it tomorrow.

*sigh*

So after having lunch, I did the food shopping. Took a nap that was way too short. Went to get Evan & had to wait 30 minutes because the coach was putting them through their damned paces for the loss last night.

Then we went & did the laundry.

I'm tarred. (Tired).

Adieu.


4 comments:

  1. Hey. I’m sorry your back has been hurting. :(

    Nice looking jersey. Well, did they get blown out or what? Is that what you are trying to say?

    Rest, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'VE MISSED YOOOUUUUUU!!! Could it *be* any more exciting that Dr Man will be back on the tube soon??

    I'm sorry your back is bothering you. At least you got Chinese food. That sounds way good right now.

    I'm just glad I found you again. I lost all my bookmarks on my lovely computer. I've been hunting you down...and now I have lots to catch up on! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only good thing about days like that is that they eventually end. Hope your back feels better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Max - The score was 30something to zero. Those were Evan's exact words, LOL.

    Queen - The only thing more exciting than new House episodes would be watching them with Hugh, LOL.

    Beth - Thanks. Back is still aching, though. I'm beginning to feel toxic from all the OTC pain meds I'm taking. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog