Thursday, August 06, 2009

Booyah!

Feeling Happy

H

ugh is back and my blog looks great to me!

Wheeeeeeeeee.

I also figured out a few things.

I always used to just take the images from the original template and replace them with my own. Somewhere along the way, I forgot to add one of the images and it used to tick me off.

"You didn't notice, but it always bothered me."YOU didn't notice, but I'm anal about stuff like that and it always bothered me.

I finally (after years, literally) went back to the original template, replace those images, and then remembered to put in a transparent (basically) image so stuff will line up the way it's supposed to.

I'm so happy right now I can't even tell you.

----------------
Now playing: Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog