Thursday, March 26, 2009

Audition by Barbara Walters

Audition by Barbara Walters

I

just started this book. I don't normally like non-fiction and I've never been interested in autobiographies, but this book is a page turner!

If you haven't read it yet, you should definitely check it out. I'm only at her college years and I could barely put it down to write this post.

It definitely gives me a new perspective to the woman I've seen on TV ever since I could remember. Such an interesting life!

That's all, I have to go read more. :-)


6 comments:

  1. Hi! Checked your blog at entrecard. I also love reading, am also more into fiction ... i'll try this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baba doesn't need your money. Read it and take it back to WalMart.

    And say 3 Hail Marys and 231 Our Fathers. Or whatever the equivalent might be for an insomniac. For the same money you could have had the new Hugh Laurie pinup calendar, swimsuit edition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi - Hope you like it!

    Max - I got it from the library. You don't read my tweets!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your tweets if they are to me. :)

    Still no excuse for reading her self-serving gossip. Just my opinion. And 87.64% of the rest of the world.

    It's okay. I absolve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Max - You act like I'm reading Oprah or something. Audition is a fascinating history lesson.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog