Monday, February 09, 2009

Guess what I did this weekend

S

lept.

One of the side effects of my new anti-depressant is sleepiness. And yawning. Lots of yawning.

I didn't even need my ear plugs to block out The Boy's constant noises.

I was awake enough to notice that he's eating like it's going out of style and he's throwing temper tantrums like a 2 year old.

Evan - Can I go play with Favorite Cousin?
Me - Can you get a good report card?
Evan - *stomping up the stairs*

Evan - Can I play video games?
Me - Can you bring me a good report card?
Evan - *stomping up the stairs*

You get the picture.

He's peeseen me off.

I want to choke him.

Someone pray for HIM. Because I'm getting tired of the dagger shooting eyes and stomping.

This blog might end abruptly because I'll be in jail for attempted murder.


5 comments:

  1. Oh he isn't even in stride yet. Wait a few more years. Trust me here. I've been thought this and believe me mine is lucky to still be alive.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee - Don't tell me that! *cries*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,,, I thought I was the only one with those thoughts... the report card and the murder!!! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I hope he's still not getting on your nerves. Oh, what am I saying? I hope you and he survive.

    One of my anti-s did that, but it did subside a lot so now I only have gigantic yawns when I am actually tired. Imagine that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Petula - I think it will be a couple of weeks for the yawns to stop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog