Friday, February 06, 2009

Giving out some Awards: Part One

I

'm finally passing on some of the blog awards given to me, if I don't fall asleep again (new meds = actual sleep).

I should do this in the order in which I received them.

The first 2 are from Aria @ Aria's Ink




I'm supposed to tell 10 things about myself & name 10 bloggers.

1. I think David Tennant is cute. He grew on me since I started watching Dr. Who. Now he's leaving. :-( The good thing about it is that he'll stop competing with Hugh Laurie for my favorite Brit.
2. I like pickles.
3. Only the nail on my middle finger breaks. So I have to cut the other nails to match. But I do enjoy showing MD that I broke a nail. :-)
4. I wish I had the $$$ to send Evan to Boarding School until he grows out of his PMSlike Teen Years!
5. I am both horrified and fascinated by the reality shows on VH1
6. I read some of Evan's books that he got for Christmas because they're actually interesting even though they're for the pre-teen set.
7. I watch Robot Chicken
8. I spend too much time online
9. I have about 176 programs on my DVR Series list. Not all of them are on at the same time, obviously. Some are summer programs, mid season replacements, etc.
10. I'm going to kill The Boy if he doesn't stop throwing a fit and stomping on the floor upstairs!

Ten Blogs:

  1. She Lives

  2. CardioGirl

  3. Daddy Papersurfer

  4. Why are you Stalking Me?

  5. Tara Dharma: Out of the Lotus

  6. Hey Shae!
  7. HA! That'll learn you to give me a blog award, won't it! :-)
  8. Definitely Maybe

  9. Journal of a Rock Angel

  10. Even Angels Fall

  11. Not your Everyday SuperGoddess



I will give out the other 2 awards later, because my back is beginning to hurt and I have some yelling to do!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angelika. I've nominated you for yet another award. Do visit my site to collect it!

    My Best Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO Oh the evil streak in you strikes again. OK It's only Feb. I'll be sure to hit you at least 3 more times this year. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shae - Whaaaaaaaaaaat? I was just passing on the award... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same problem with my middle finger nails. They usually cue me when it's time to cut the others.

    Thankya for the link love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol - I wouldn't mind cutting my nails, but the middle one breaks all the way to the quick and my fingers look short & fat with no nail at all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog