Monday, August 04, 2008

Song of the Week - 8/4/08



T

his week's song is "I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry.

I love her voice. I love the song.

Evan thinks I'm gay now...*rolling eyes*

He should know that if I were "suddenly gay", the first thing I would do would be to drive to MD's house & tell her to see if she has a heart attack.

Probably not.

She's too evil to die.

You can see the video HERE.

Anyway, thoughts and prayers go out to Morgan Freeman (he was in a car accident) and Bernie Mac (Pneumonia).

I luff both of them. I want them to get well & continue making great movies (and cracking me the fark up, in Mac's case). :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog