Monday, August 18, 2008

More Skulls


S

aturday we went to get Evan's eyes checked. The doctor (I like him, I think he's great with kids) said that maybe it was time for Evan to get contacts.

...

You can guess my response.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


I know grown people who get eye infections because they don't take care of their contacts the way they should. Evan wouldn't even shower if I didn't make him. I will NOT get him contacts just so he can scratch his cornea trying to get them out or not clean them and get eye infections.

Anyway, afterwards we got 3 t-shirts and 2 pair of pants with the money that MD gave him. I convinced him to get a red t-shirt because he looks good in red. He did! *faint* Then he got 2 skull t-shirts. *sigh*.

When will this Goth/Emo/Depressing phase end?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog