Friday, August 15, 2008

High Five Friday - 8/15/08

H

ere are this week's High 5s, in no particular order:

Good and Crazy People for this post. How can I not show love to someone who has shown love to me?!?

Karlonia for the post about an ENGLISH Professor who wants to legitimize spelling errors. I can't even believe this crap.

iLike By iMike for the Bad Ad Placement? post. :-)

Steven Video for the Flashdance Stop Motion Recreation Using Action Figure post.

Odd Planet for this post. :-)

Holy Cuteness for the Two Faced Kitten post. I've never seen anything like that before!

Steven Humor for the Super Mario in His Pants post. Mature Content. I would be careful about where I'm looking at this. NSFW or Kids. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Lazy Goy for this "Disturbing Video". You know how much I love Hugh Laurie & House, MD. But I find this amusing anyway. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog