Wednesday, August 06, 2008

First day of 7th Grade



E

van came home happier today than any other school year I can remember (Except Kindergarten).

I think he likes the fact that he has 2 coaches for teachers. He doesn't even get a History book (???????) because they are in such bad shape, apparently. The coach said "Homey don't play that" and Evan told him that we have 2 seasons of In Living Color on DVD & the coach said he could bring it some time, just not tomorrow.

The other coach keeps asking Evan to play football... I have no comment.

Evan has decided that he doesn't want to be in the band anymore. :-( But secretly I am thankful that I don't have to pay for that effing sax anymore or a marching uniform, LOL.

Evan - Guess what some of my classmates did when we got to Science class?
Me - Opened up their books to the part where they show penises & vaginas?
Evan - Yep. They're so immature...
Me - Well, not everyone has a mom like me to talk to them about sex. Speaking of which, I read on a blog that England is teaching 11 year olds how to use a condom properly. I guess I'm a bit behind. I'm not going to buy any condoms until I am about to have sex, but you can pretend. *Sticking up my finger & demonstrating how to properly put on a condom.*
Evan - OK! You can stop now!
Me - Well I know I've always told you to wear a condom when you have sex, but I never showed you how to put one on.
Evan - It is not right discussing this with my mother!
Me - You want me to call your uncle? I probably should. He can tell you all kinds of stuff about girls.
Evan - NO!!!!!!!!!!

So then he called MD to tell her about his first day of school. She didn't answer the phone. He left her a message:

"How DARE you not be home to answer the phone and hear about my first day of school & my first day of school gift!"


So, of course, she came over to hear about his first day & see his gift. While she was here, I mentioned to her about explaining how to use a condom to Evan.

MD - You want me to call your uncle to have the sex talk with you?
Evan - NO!
MD - Because we don't want you having any babies!
Me - Not until you have a job & for another 20 years, at least.
MD - Yes, I think I'm going to call your uncle. Tell him to have "The Talk" with you. *winking at me*
Evan - NO, DO NOT do that!
Me - It will probably be fun for him. He doesn't have any sons. And he can tell you all the things girls will say to you to get you to not use a condom.
MD - Yes. Because they'll want to have your baby because you're so handsome.
ME - And so their babies will have "good hair".
Evan - I'm going upstairs.

HA! It's so fun embarrassing Evan, LOL.

I don't know if this video will work, because I've never seen this file extension before...



Just in case, here are some photos of his Rainbow Blob Ball.



No, he's never gotten a "First Day of School" gift before. He gets new clothes & school supplies, that's enough. But today at Wal-Mart I happened to see it and thought it was cool. It was $1.?? so I figured "Why Not?" :-)

His Nana & I had a lot of fun saying "Evan, let me play with your ball." or "Ew, blue balls." & laughing. As a result, he has named it "First Day of School Gift" or FDSG for short. We are no longer allowed to say "Balls"

*giggle*



That is all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog