Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Entrecard Stats - 7/1/08

H

ere are my Entrecard Stats for June 08.

Top 10 Droppers for June

Aerten Art - 30
The Path to the Pegasus Letter - 30
Regretful Morning - 30
On The Bricks - 30
Inside My Wild Mind - 30
Turnip of Power - 27
Authority Directory - 27
Marriage and Beyond - 27
Stir The Cauldron - 27
Diet Pulpit - 26

Top Advertisers by Click

Monkey Fables And Tales - 289
Students Views - 259
time2cre8 - 205
Found Shit (no widget) - 144
Stir The Cauldron - 103
Video Blogging Tips - 93
Fighting with Writing - 66
SurfJedi's Musings - 45
We Love Nature - 43
IT-AID :: PC Tips, Tricks and Tweaks - 37


Top Advertisers by Value

Video Blogging Tips - 0.69
Motherwise Cracks - 1.88
time2cre8 - 2.50
SurfJedi's Musings - 2.84
Found Shit - 3.56
Way Harsh - 4.44
Look To (advertisement before widget, no link love) - 4.50
Celebrity Today! - 4.57
Eternal Flux - 4.57
My Mama Drama - 5.56

I also found a few new (to me) blogs in June. Mainly because THEY COMMENTED so I went to see their blog. Those are:

Artistic Flair - Beautiful & cute Fused Glass Etsy things.
Samples Girl - Lots of freebies, she saves me A LOT of work by hunting them out for me us!
Happy Fibro Family - Personal blog by a mother with a family of 10. Lots of interesting posts about things that help her manage her own pain (and may help me manage mine...but I'm NOT giving up chocolate!!!!!)

The other day I noticed this:


Click to Enlarge


I think my EC price stays around 256, but I'm not positive. All I know is that if it gets lower, I am deluged with Advertising requests. Which is clearly how this 4096 price happened, LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog