Tuesday, July 29, 2008

2 Things

I

have slept ALL DAY today. I didn't get to sleep last night until 11:30 am.

Get it?

I didn't sleep at all last night.

When I was awake earlier at 10 am, I woke Evan up (school starts NEXT WEDNESDAY!) and happened upon Scour, the new search Engine that PAYS YOU to search.

After I woke up from my coma-like sleep at 4:30 pm, I started using it, LOL.

Earning the points is slow. It takes 6500 pts to get a $25 payout and I only have 158 so far. But, I've only used it 4 times.

After I installed the toolbar, it made itself my primary search engine. Good! I don't have to go to the website to do a search.

You can see below what your search screen will look like. (Click to enlarge)


I'm loving it so far! I do searches all the time (how to spell words, to answer a question that Evan has asked, etc) so I might as well get paid for it, if I can!

So go install Scour so that I can get some referral points from you & get my little $25 (Large Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza delivery + tip!) sooner. Thanks. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog