Monday, May 26, 2008

Song of the Week - 5/26/08

T

his week's song is a song that brings back memories.

Not good memories.

But I still like the song "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by Def Leppard.

When I first moved here (here being the south), I was 15 years old. I got my first crush at my new high school. A white boy who shall remain nameless. I don't remember if I wrote him a note telling him that I liked him, or told one of his friends to tell him.

I do remember that he sent me a note saying that he liked me as a friend, but he didn't like me "that way". But his black friend did.

...

That was when I first thought "Oh, so it's going to be like that down here? I'm only allowed to like black guys?"

HA!

Whatever.

The reason I remember this song in association with that boy is because he told us (a group of girls) that he liked girls who looked like a particular girl in the video.

I'm not bitter, though.

I mean, I hope he's gotten fat and bald, but I hope he's still alive and happens across this blog and remembers how he rejected me.

:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog