Saturday, February 02, 2008

Voice Blog & a couple of pictures


Reply | Copy This



In the voice blog, I told Evan that I might take some pictures to show how my face looked during the "incident".

This is his.



He looks horrified. Like he just saw the 2 girls video....

So I had to take one. Even though I'm not even wearing any makeup. I was not prepared to take a picture today, LOL.



I think that picture expresses the joy I felt at seeing my beau on TV Guide. (I've only ever bought TV Guide twice. And only because Hugh was on the cover...)

But if I'm honest, my face probably did look more like Evan's, LOL. Because even though Randi had talked about this issue on her "Watching House" blog, I had forgotten about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog