Saturday, January 18, 2014

Somebody kill me.

Open Letter to People NOT suffering with Depression: You don't KNOW HOW I FEEL! You don't UNDERSTAND what it's like to live WITHOUT HOPE! You don't UNDERSTAND how absolutely shitty it feels to believe deep down in your SOUL that things will NEVER GET BETTER! I don't CARE WHAT YOU want, think, feel, believe. I DON'T CARE about going to HELL! I believe God is REAL and He HATES ME and ENJOYS MY TORMENT! Calling me WEAK just PISSES ME OFF! Until you have WALKED IN MY CHRONIC/INCURABLE/FATAL DISEASE having shoes, SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DON'T HAVE THE ENERGY TO GIVE A SHIT that YOU will suffer AFTER I'm dead because *SHOCKER* I WILL FINALLY BE DEAD!

Fuck YOU, FUCK your beliefs, FUCK your NEEDS, FUCK your FEELINGS. I DO NOT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want MY



SUFFERING



to be OVER!



If I had the goddamned MONEY to be 100% SURE that I would DIE instead of just making my health WORSE, I'd buy a gun & shoot myself in the goddamned head!

Leave me alone. Don't try to cheer me up! DON'T MAKE ME PRETEND THAT TALKING TO YOU HAS MADE ME FEEL BETTER.

DON'T TRY TO



MAKE ME FEEL



GUILTY FOR



WANTING TO



GIVE UP!



FUCK YOU!

FUCK LIFE!

I swear to God I'd walk - try to walk - down the most dangerous street in the fucking city just hoping for someone to bash my fucking head in. Somebody KILL ME!

I don't even care how you do it, I don't care how much it will hurt, I just want this "LIFE" of mine to END!

Go on with your life & pray that YOU never suffer from depression!

Assholes!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog