Monday, November 04, 2013

I stole this from my son's Facebook wall

Feeling Normal

92 Truths. You can tell I'm bored.
Nov 4, 2013

NAME: Angelika
AGE: 41
BIRTHDATE: Oct 10
PRESENT ADDRESS: NOYFB

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, choose 15 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

Rules (To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, copy and paste this note, erase my answers and enter your own, tag people in the right hand corner of the app then click publish. cuz u cudnt have figured that out...)

WHAT WAS YOUR: 
1. last beverage = water + Peach Bellini Mio
2. last phone call = Katherine B.
3. last txt message = Don't remember. Don't feel like checking.
4. last song listened to: Why don't you ♥ me by Beyonce
5. last time you cried: Don't remember

HAVE YOU EVER: 
6. dated someone twice = Nope.
7. been cheated on = Not to my knowledge
8.kissed someone and regretted it?: YESSSSSSSSSSSS Some people have NO SKILLS or slobber too much...
9. lost someone special = Define 'special' My dad died when I was 15. I have "lost" several friends through their stupidity or my lack of having an actual address book.
10. been depressed?: More times than I can remember.
11. been drunk and threw up = Yes

FIRST 3 FAVORITE COLORS: 
12. Red
13. Black
14. Purple

YEAR (2013), HAVE YOU: 
15. Made a new friend = I don't remember!
16. Fallen out of love = No.
17. Laughed until you cried = Yes.
18. Met someone who changed you = No
19. Found out who your true friends were = Yes & true "FAMILY".
20. Found out someone was talking about you = Nope. Mainly because I don't give a FUCK!
21.kissed anyone on your FB friends list = Kissed like family? Yes.

GENERAL: 
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life? = 50?
24. Do you have any pets = No.
25. Do you want to change your name = No
26. what did you do for your last birthday = I don't remember. Look at my FB wall, LOL.
27. what time did you wake up today = Haven't been to sleep yet...
28.What were you doing at midnight last night = Playing Farmville 2
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = My PCH $7,000/wk winnings to start rolling in.
30.last time you saw your Mother = LMFAO! September?
31.What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = I'd have lost weight in my 20s when I could still work out instead of waiting until I was 39 & disabled to start trying, LOL.
32. What are you listening to right now = Supernatural on TNT
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? = Probably
34. What's getting on your nerves right now = my neck, my back, my cold fingers, my lack of sleep.
35. Most visited webpage = Farmville 2
38. Relationship Status = Single
39. Zodiac sign = Libra
40. He or She = I am a she.
41. Elementary/Middle = Largo, Maryland.
42. High School = MD & AL.
43. College = U of A - Tuscaloosa.
44. Hair color = 01B
45. Long or short = Short
47. Do you have a crush on someone?= Not IRL
49. Piercings = 2 in each ear
50. Tattoos = Not yet.
51. Righty or lefty = Southpaw

FIRSTS : 

52. First surgery = None, thank God! Oh! I had surgery on my legs when I was a baby, maybe? I know there are pictures of me with casts on...
53. First piercing = When I was a baby
54. First best friend = Laura Bredeck is the first one I remember. I was 13ish.
55. First sport you joined = softball.
56. First vacation = I don't effing remember that shit!
57. First pair of trainers = They're called sneakers in America, whatever cheap ass shit my mother bought me at K-mart.

RIGHT NOW: 
59. Eating = Nothing
60. Drinking = There's some water close, but i haven't had any in a while.
61. I'm about to = Answer the rest of these questions.
62. Listening to = I done already done said I was listening to Supernatural...
63. Waiting for = Post Dr Appt & getting my meds so I can get some GeeDee sleep!

FUTURE : 
64. Want kids? = NOT NO MO than the 1 I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 65. Get Married? = Probably not
66.Career? = Wealthy Retiree

WHICH IS BETTER : 
67. Lips or eyes = Lips.
68. Hugs or kisses = Hugs hurt me, kisses don't.
69. Shorter or taller = Taller
70. Older or Younger = What? Me? My son? My future lover? Older, older &  within 10 years either way 71. Romantic or spontaneous = Nope
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = Arms.
73. Sensitive or loud = Taciturn & Quiet
74. Hook-up or relationship = Hook up!!!!!!!!!!!!
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = IDC as long as I DON'T GET INTO TROUBLE!!!

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger = Yep. He ambushed me! But it was my 1st GOOD kiss!
77. Drank hard liquor = Yes. Vodka is my friend.
78. Lost glasses/contacts = Contacts, yes. Glasses, not for long.
79. Sex on first date = It's a must because if it's bad there's no need to waste my time on a second date.
80. Broken someone's heart: = Probably
81. Had your own heart broken = Not by a lover/SO.
82. Been arrested = No.
84. Cried when someone died = Not for years afterward.
85. Fallen for a friend = Unfortunately.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN: 
86. Yourself = Yes
87. Miracles = Oui
88. Love at first sight = Si
89. Heaven = Aye
90. Santa Claus = Yes, I done seent him when I was 5ish in my house with my brother although he doesn't remember.
91. Kiss on the first date = MUST.
92. Angels = They watch over me, I block that out when I masturbate though...

92 Truths About Me
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog