Friday, November 09, 2012

I so sleepy I make no sense

Feeling Sleepy



Starring: Cuba Gooding Jr, Ron Rearlman, Taryn Manning
Director: Jason Connery
Genre: Thriller Sci-Fi
Plot from IMDb: An elite group of soldiers on a covert mission to retrieve a scientist from an underground lab encounter an ancient evil in the facility.
Rating (out of 5 hearts): NONE
My Comments: Haven't finished it. Maybe I have? Whatever. Must have been in the $5 bin. Watch it if you have insomnia.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog