Friday, December 23, 2011

No Christmas for The Boy!

Feeling IrritatedFeeling Aight






B

TW, I did inform Evan that just because it's vacation from school, it did NOT mean it was vacation from ME & doing what I tell him to do. I informed him of this pre-vacation and I have told him on more than one occasion that because of my MS, he has to help me & I don't want to hear his fucking mouth about it either!







----------------
Now playing: Freaknik - Shank Ya in the Shower

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog