Monday, June 06, 2011

My Left Hand

Feeling Abnormal

F

irst, my fingers are numb so it's very hard to type. I'm a hunt & pecker these days so I get tired of typing way before I've run out of things to say.

I have an appt with a new neurologist tomorrow & hopefully he can halp me with my current problem which is I can't grip a pen with my left hand well enough to write.

My hand, meanwhile is curling up on its own so if I don't relapse soon, I'll be carrying a pen or something in my hand constantly & look like Bob Dole. :-(

Maybe I'll get Evan to type this 4 me? I'm already frustrated.

Ta!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear - *sends hope for you to regain your grip* XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many computers of the Gates persuasion now have elementary speech recognition. Hold up your mouse if you can and speak into it slowly, using easy words.

    No?

    Well, I've always enjoyed your videos. Typing is overrated anyway.

    I am sad for you. This really sucks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog