Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stuff - 1-25-11

Feeling Normal

H

i.

So Mommy Dearest came over today because she called me yesterday & I never called her back (no minutes). She asked if I wanted to go out to eat, her treat after I used her phone to call the dude about my car ($206!!!!!!!)

MD - Let's go to Sonic
Me - Ok
MD - But maybe I want to go to the Dairy Bar & get a salad
Me - Ok
MD - But I want to try that corn dog @ Sonic. The other day when you had one you said it was good. So maybe I want to try that?
Me - Ok.
MD - I wish you'd stop saying "Ok" in that bored voice of yours!
Me - I am acknowledging that I heard you. What do you want me to say? Have you taken your xanax today?
MD - No, I'm going to take it tonight.
Me - Well, you're supposed to take it twice a day. I'm glad I took mine today.

She was hyperish. Very Odd.

Hypochondriac ChickenBut she was in a good mood. Didn't even flinch when I asked to borrow $200 for my effing car, LOL.

She's a worrier.

I'm glad I didn't get that trait from her.

I mean, I AM a worrier, but it's more internal than external. No one but Evan has ever really seen me flustered.

She did hear on some TV show that cussing relieves stress. So she's cussing a lot more. It's funny because if Evan's in the car she whispers the cuss words to me.

Evan - I can still hear you. It's not like I don't hear those words at school anyway.
She - But I'm your Nana. I'm not supposed to curse.
Evan - *Teenage 'Everyone but me is an idiot' voice* Ok...

She does crack me up when she says the F word, though. It's like she thinks she's going to be arrested or something.

She needs to just get OVER that like her mother. Who cusses in church, I shit you not. LOL.

That is all!

----------------
Now playing: Ricky Martin - Cambia la piel

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog