Saturday, June 19, 2010

Upcoming Posts Widget

Feeling Normal

A

lot of times, I think of something about which to post, but I don't feel like it right then or I've been on the computer too long already or Evan is getting on my effing nerves standing right beside me with his hot body and whispering "Get off the computer" until I can't stand it anymore and I give up.

I think I'm going to make a new templateSo

I created a post it to remind me of the things I meant to post and so that you can remember to check back if there's something you wanted to see.

That doesn't mean that's the only thing I'll post. I reserve the right to post random shit whenever I feel like it.

Let's be honest. I'm doing to do what I want to do anyway, but I'm really tired of thinking of something I want to blog and then not remembering next time I'm online.

This is more for me than you.

You might find it useful, though.

:-)

That is all.

Continue with your regularly scheduled Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog