Friday, December 04, 2009

Stuff & Thangs

Feeling Normal

Y

esterday, when I was getting my FREE BATTERY REPLACEMENT (Went to AutoZone. It was the battery. My 1 year 9 month old battery, so it was still under warranty. YES!!) at Wal-Mart, I saw a baby of about 6 mos. Her parents had the TOP part of her body all bundled up.

Shoeless BabyThe baby had on no shoes...or socks.

*sigh*

You can't afford socks or shoes for your baby but you can buy a fucking 24 pack of Coca Cola?

Idjits.

I think they must think I'm a robot woman.Anyway, the baby was staring at me hard. Kids always do. I think they must think I'm a robot woman since they see me sitting on the electric cart, LOL.

Anyway. I smiled at her and she beamed back @ me! Awwwww.

She was cracking me up. The more she smiled, the more I chuckled which made her smile harder & babble.

Cute.

Entyway, here are the 2 High Fives for this week. Sorry, I've been all up in Facebook & not reading many blogs, LOL.

Why are you stalking me?
for "Oh, I've got embarrassing" Potentially not work or monitor safe. Hilarious! You've been warned. :-)

Tech for Luddites
for "Read, send and share tweets on Facebook".

That is all. Must go check my crops on Farmville. :-)


Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog