Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Since I'm not going to sleep tonight

Feeling Normal

A

fter that 5 hour nap I took today, here are some tweets from @shitmydadsays that are cracking me the fark up right now.

"It's just a fucking june bug, calm down. Jesus Christ, what happens when something bigger than a testicle attacks you?"

"What are you listening to?...I know who Hall & Oates are god dammit. It's the mustache guy and the gay man."

Yes, I have subscribed.to my bro-"Your baby dropped his binky. The binky is on the table. THE BINKY IS ON THE TABLE. BINKY ON TABLE. PICK.UP.THE.BINKY. Thank you."

"The dog don't like you planting stuff there. It's his backyard. If you're the only one who shits in something, you own it. Remember that."

"How the fuck should I know if it's still good? Eat it. You get sick, it wasn't good. You people, you think I got microscopic fucking eyes."

"Your mother made a batch of meatballs last night. Some are for you, some are for me, but more are for me. Remember that. More. Me."

"You need to flush the toilet more than once...No, YOU, YOU specifically need to. You know what, use a different toilet. This is my toilet."


To answer your question: Yes, I have subscribed. It will be a daily read. Especially when I'm in a pissy mood, LOL.


4 comments:

  1. I have to check that out. That stuff is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It nearly made me wet my pants last night, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just posted a bunch of these to you at jjhf! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becks - I know! And I tweeted him for #FollowFriday and noticed that Jenn had too, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog