Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm so precious

Feeling Normal

A

nd I mean that in the "What an idiot" way, LOL.

Here's why:

I had a headache yesterday. I tied a headband around my forehead like a Native American for the pressure. I usually wear a headband like a hair scarf because I don't want to "do" my hair.

I needed come cigarettes (SHUT UP!) but I decided to wait to see if The Boy had football practice. If he did, I'd just pick them up on my way home.

When I'm @ home, I usually just wear a t-shirt or a nightgown because I get hot very easily. My mother calls it "streaking".

Entyway, no football practice so I could go out, get my smokes & relax for the rest of the day.

I had a headache yesterday.I put on a pair of pants and a bra.

When I got into the car, I saw in the rear view mirror that I didn't have my hair covered. So I fixed it.

Got to the corner store, started walking in & thought "Damn, these pants feel loose! I know I didn't lose that much weight."

So I felt the waistband and THEY WERE NOT BUTTONED OR ZIPPED!

I'm standing in the middle of the farking parking lot buttoning & zipping my pants.

This old man came around the corner and looked at me like I had been pissing in the parking lot.

My question is:

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T EVAN TELL ME THAT MY HEADBAND WASN'T ON RIGHT & MY PANTS WEREN'T BUTTONED?

He claims he didn't notice...

I know he considers it his job to ignore me when he's not driving me insane, but really? How do you not "notice" unbuttoned pants?


10 comments:

  1. Girl your humor is priceless. I'm not sure if I would have said anything to you just because your reaction and what came out of your mouth would have been worth gold. Thanks for the laugh...Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jade - So you'd let me go around town showing off my pretty pink drawers? I thought you'd have my back. ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think Native Americans wear headbands for the pressure aspect. I may be wrong. Mostly they wear them to cover up their hair.

    I don't think your humor is priceless. In fact it is priced just about right - free. :) (Just kidding just kidding just kidding)

    No comment about the other parking lot adventure. TMI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG. Unless your name is Angelika. Then I will email you or ignore you. Or answer you on Twitter. Probably Twitter. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suppose you've heard by now that the season premier of House has been changed to the Thanksgiving weekend now. Does that suck or what?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Max - A) I was trying to let people know how it looked vs why Native Americans wore the headbands.

    2) You're precious.

    C) You a lie!!!!!!!!!! You can't fool me about my boyfriend, sucker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god! I have so been there and it usually happens in the office. Hope you were wearing your "good" panties.

    ReplyDelete
  8. (Note: This is my second comment...because when I went to post the first one, I noticed I was signed in as "Evan"...ARGH!)

    Der! We are SO soul sisters. I swear. That sounds exactly like something I would do. Exactly!

    And why didn't Evan say anything? Because that's his way of getting you again. It's the whole Evan thing, I'm telling you. (And now I'm even further convinced...since mine was all logged in and I had to retype my comment. That BOY...) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Queen - I believe it, girl. That's why I finally had to give Evan his own acct on this computer so he'd stop SCREWING EVERYTHING UP with his...whatever he does.

    You'd think our Evans would be nicer to us because we have the ability to embarrass them in front of their friends & further "ruin their lives".

    I could show up at his school with my Chaka Khan hair and Baby Jane makeup and embarrass the hell out of him. I think he thinks I won't do it, LOL. He keeps messing with me and he'll find out!!!!!!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog