Wednesday, September 23, 2009

HOUSE, MD

Feeling Happy

Y

eah, I'm a day or 2 late telling you about the season premiere of House.

House Season 6 PromoIt's not my JOB.

You should be watching it for yourself anyway! :-)

Ennywho, it was soooooo good. 2 hours of Hughlicious fun. If you haven't seen it yet, I don't want to ruin it for you. If you don't watch it (GASP! WTF is wrong with you???) then you won't care.

But:

Some of the promos for this season were not scenes from the actual episodes. Like the one where a bunch of dudes are carrying him across the lawn & he's screaming/struggling. Didn't happen.

House had sex in the Looney Bin!That one where the blonde doctor says "You're gonna be fun." and he looks at her like "You have no idea..." didn't happen either.

He did figure out all of the patient's "issues" and use them against the patients and the doctors.

He found someone smarter/more devious than he is!!!!!!!!!!!

He fell in lust.

Had sex in the hospital.

Almost cried. His eyes actually did tear up.

Rapped at a talent show.

I'm not even joking.

So as of now, he's off the vicodin and not hallucinating anymore. I can't WAIT to see next week's episode.

Eddie CibrianAnother good season premiere was CSI Miami. They went back 12 years and we found out that Horatio is basically the one who told Eric he should become a police officer/CSI. Eric is the one who first gave him a pair of sunglasses, LOL. They also introduced Eddie Cibrian's new character. I don't remember his name. I don't care. As long as Eric (Adam Rodriguez) is still there with his sexy lips, I don't need any more eye candy. :-)


2 comments:

  1. I saw the episode. I liked the fact that he helped the girl out. Shame about superman though (is it me or does he look like the blonde guy from Blades of Glory)

    Not seen CSI yet though - I'm not so keen on Miami.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Han - You mean Napoleon Dynamite??? It wasn't him, LOL.

    I watch all the CSIs. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog