Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Did I tell you that Evan is my

Feeling Whatever

P

ersonal Celebrity Death Reporter?

No idea why, but on Twitter, he always gets the latest death reports. Here's an

If you're a big Michael Jackson fan, sorry for your loss


Evan: Who is John Hughes?
Me: He directed "The Breakfast Club" Why?
Evan: 'Cause he's dead.

or

Evan: Guess what I found out today.
Me: What did you found out today?
Evan: Michael Jackson is dead.
Me: So?
Evan: That's what I thought...

:-)

If you're a big fan of Michael Jackson, sorry for your loss.

Not really, but whatever.

Go somewhere else for MJ Love.

AND Oprah Love while we're at it.

Ta!

----------------
Now playing: T.I. - Dead And Gone


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog