Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Did I tell you that Evan is my

Feeling Whatever

P

ersonal Celebrity Death Reporter?

No idea why, but on Twitter, he always gets the latest death reports. Here's an

If you're a big Michael Jackson fan, sorry for your loss


Evan: Who is John Hughes?
Me: He directed "The Breakfast Club" Why?
Evan: 'Cause he's dead.

or

Evan: Guess what I found out today.
Me: What did you found out today?
Evan: Michael Jackson is dead.
Me: So?
Evan: That's what I thought...

:-)

If you're a big fan of Michael Jackson, sorry for your loss.

Not really, but whatever.

Go somewhere else for MJ Love.

AND Oprah Love while we're at it.

Ta!

----------------
Now playing: T.I. - Dead And Gone


Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog