Monday, July 13, 2009

More Sleep Talking

Feeling Normal

W

ell, apparently I spoke in my sleep again.

Let me set the scene:

Me: On the bed, asleep with the TV on
Evan: On the computer with the headphones on


Awwww, that baby is cuteMe - Awwww, that baby is cute
Evan - *Taking headphones off* What?
Me - I said that baby is cute.
Evan - What baby?
Me - *sitting up to look @ Evan* The baby on the page.
Evan - Uh...ok?

HA!

I do wonder WTF I dream about and why I'm talking in my sleep.

At least I know I'm not having sex dreams because as soon as he heard "Ohhhh, Hugh" Evan would start screaming and run from the room...

:-)


3 comments:

  1. stumbled on this site while blog hopping. dreams about babies usually mean a start of something new or a beginning of a new endeavour.

    love your site by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who talks in her sleep...she screams in hers sleep too, which is not pleasant for those around her. In high school, she would pop up and start babbling. Sometimes in english, sometimes in spanish, and sometimes it sounded a bit like swahili. I used to love it because I could ask her anything and she would answer. Fun fun fun.

    Thankfully, I don't talk in my sleep. At least, if I do, no one has told me so....

    Kelly
    30somethingandsearching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be interesting if I spoke in a different language, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog