Saturday, June 06, 2009

Yay. (Can you hear my excitement?)

Feeling PMSing

G

uess who came home yesterday @8:30 pm.

"He did give me several hugs last night. Maybe he did miss me?"
Yeah.

I was enjoying computer time when someone banged on my door 3 times really hard. Like the flipping police.

Me - Who is it?

I couldn't hear the answer because the air conditioning was on and I was too far away from the door. But I had left the front door locked in case The Flipping Boy came home and I didn't want to get up.

So they (Evan and MD) came in.

MD - He said he missed you.
Me - No he didn't, he missed to computer.
MD - I'm just kidding. He didn't say that.
Me - Uh huh, I know.

I told MD that if she'd get a computer, he'd stay longer, LOL.

So she stayed for a while and we talked about Taken.

She - Have you seen the movie yet?
Me - Blank stare
She - What does that look mean?
Me - If I say "No", can I keep it?
She - Oh, I'm not going to take it. I've already seen it 3 times. I've never done that before with a movie!
Me - I know. I blogged about it.

Now, not only is she paranoid about having her face on my blog, but she's paranoid about how she is being portrayed.

HoneyBunsShe - Did you tell people that Mommy Dearest took you out for Kentucky Grilled Chicken, or did you just say you went?
Me - I always tell when you take us out, or me out. I can read you the blog post. Then I can read you the one I wrote today about how I wished Evan didn't come home until Monday.
She - HAAAAAA! Well, I had a whole list of stuff for us to do, but he stayed up all night and slept until 3 o'clock this afternoon. We didn't get to do anything on my list. And next time you go to Wal-Mart, get me a loaf of bread because The Turkey (Evan) ate all mine up.
Me - Now you know how I feel, LOL.
She - All my HoneyBuns are missing too...
Me - He's a growing boy, AKA Food Hoover.
She - Anyway, all day I was thinking that today was Saturday. He screwed me up spending the night on a Thursday.
Me - Well, I enjoyed washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen knowing that it wouldn't get messed up again until he got home.

Seriously, he was home 5 minutes and he had a hot pocket. He left the cellophane wrapper on the counter, instead of in the trash. He later cooked a TV dinner and left the flipping box on the stove.

Right now, there's an empty tv dinner container, 2 hot pocket wrappers and several paper towels all over the place.

Because of HIM.

*sigh*

The break was nice.

He did give me several hugs last night.

Maybe he did miss me?

Psych.

He was trying to block me from getting to the computer.


Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog