Thursday, May 07, 2009

The Other Stall

I

have nothing about which to write, so I'm posting a joke I got in my e-mail today.


This could happen to you.

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying:
'Hi, how are you?'


I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom but I don't know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassed,
'Doin' just fine!'


And the other person says:
'So what are you up to?'


What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say:
'Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling!'


At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question.
'Can I come over there?


Ok, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I tell them
'No..I'm a little busy right now!'


Then I hear the person say nervously...
'Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions.'

Cell phones, don't you just love them?

OH! I remember what I was going to blog about now.

Jeremy WadeI recorded River Monsters on Animal Planet just...because. Then when the host, Jeremy Wade, took off his shirt I thought "Whoa! Silver Fox."

I couldn't find a good picture of him online. He's, apparently, very low profile on the interweb.

But if you GO HERE, you can watch a video from the episode I recorded. :-)

---------------
Now playing: Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody


7 comments:

  1. BWahahahahahaha!! OMG that story in the stalls is hilarious! It's also just another reason why I hate cell phones. :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently ranted about this very subject. I am going to refrain from further comment as I fear I am being watched by a government agency that thinks I have it in for bitches who talk on cell phones in the bathroom. Blood pressure rising. Got to con-trol my SELF!

    If I don't come back within the week, check with the boys at Quantico.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca - I'm sure I've heard people talking in the bathroom, but I never assumed they were talking to me.

    DG - I know. I read that, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh a new hottie? And just in time for House Hiatus.... mmmm good to know we can still drool over the summer... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aria - He's not as sexy as House (his teeth are jacked up) but he does have nice guns and a decent accent, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!!!! The joke is too funny! I love your little logos too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day too! Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog