Friday, May 01, 2009

High Five Friday - 5/1/09

High Five by SuspiciousHat

F

ollowing are this week's High Fives in no particular order.

30 Something and Searching for Multiple Sclerosis - Has it touched someone you loved?

The Queen Speaks for Entrecard Creativity

The Purple Turkey for A Wannabe

Holy Cuteness for Cat Needs Boxhab

Escape Hatch for Sunday Comics v42

Comedy Plus for 1955!

24 and so much more for Crazy Messed up Kid's Book

My Christian Diary for Corporate Worship Songs

The Simple Life for The truth about CFLs

Funny Blog for When girls start acting too cool

Text from last night - The whole blog will have you cracking up!

Enjoy!


9 comments:

  1. Oh cool... I enjoyed the other links too. Thanks for the mention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie -

    A) I love, LOVE, LOOVVEE what you have written at the top of your blog. (I raise my son on my own. I shop at Wal-Mart. I lust for Hugh Laurie. I watch way too much TV because I can't sleep. Then I blog about it.) THAT is the COOLEST blog line ever.

    B) I think we might be the same person because of A, above.

    C) Thank you so much for linking to my EC post. :) You made my week - so I send you a big High Five right back. I'd send a hug as well, but I'm not Hugh. ha ha ha

    Thanks for your awesomeness - I'm thrilled to have made it to your list!! WOOT!

    xx,
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I totally enjoyed all of those blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout-out Angelika. I appreciate it very much.

    Have a great day and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I made it to your top ten. Thanks for linking. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the HIGH FIVE! I appreciate it! I also enjoyed going to the other sites!

    GOD Bless You!

    In service for CHRIST,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. btw, thanks for the high five! much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog