Sunday, March 01, 2009

Entrecard Stats- 3/1/09

C

an you believe it's March already?

Anyway, here are my top droppers for February.



I don't know how one can be chosen if 8 people have the same number of drops, but whatever. ik.my.blog has a URL shortening thingee. I tried it. It works, but I don't think I'll be changing my url to http://ik.my/Angelika.


Comedy Plus
had the highest number of drops in February (60 + 43), but Starcasm kicks ass with 80 clicks on ONE campaign.

That is all.


2 comments:

  1. Glad to be on your top list. We enjoy visiting your blog each day! Have a great week!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two paws way up for your awesome blog!
    Thanks!

    Moshi and Kibo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog