Thursday, February 19, 2009

Let's be Friends!

I

received this award yesterday from PinkLady.

The "Let's Be Friends" Award represents:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.


So, I'm supposed to name 8 blogs (and I still owe more for the Marie Antoinette award I got from Ummeaaiman)

I'll try to give it to interesting bloggers that I haven't already awarded, LOL.

Tony @ Dadnology I always seem to forget about his blog for a minute, but he visits or comments and I find myself catching up on all the stuff he's done since the last time I visited.

Tara @ TaraDharma I found this blog about a week ago, but she is an interesting person and I enjoy reading her blog.

Monique @ Blogging Monique Renae because I got a Valentine's Card from her the other day. I think she needs a hug. And I'm too lazy to go to the store and get her a card... ;-)

Rene @ DesignerFrog News because her book is finally published and some of you might have some tween daughters who might like to read it! :-)

Solomon @ It was so much easier when I only had one... because her Valentine's Day was a little disappointing. :-(

The Sewing Mom because I'm sure that having your blog account suspended is extremely aggravating (to say the least) and I'm glad that she's back. Check out her designs!

Jen @ Kids of Queers because her blog is interesting to read coming from someone who grew up in a completely different environment than I.

Max @ Clarity 2009 because this new blog of his doesn't just make me laugh, it really makes me think too. Sometimes I like that, LOL.

----------------
Now playing: Al Green - Love and Happiness via FoxyTunes


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the love my fellow House zealot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. You thought of me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I'm working on my list now. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for thinking of me and my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a sweetheart. Congrats on your award :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet! Now I'm getting all choked up again. Seeing "Account Suspended" was enough to give me heart failure, so this award is very much appreciated. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mrs Forz - I wouldn't describe myself that way, but thanks, LOL.

    Lynne - I cannot even imagine finding my blog just GONE one day. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog