Sunday, February 08, 2009

Giving out Blog Awards Part Deux

T

he Triple Award was given to me by Tim @ Breathing In

The Three in One award denotes, “Blogs of attitude and gratitude, a member of a proud sisterhood, and a best friend of all blogs.”


The Rules are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and or gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let winners know they have received award.
5. Link to this post and the person from whom you received the award.

Um...10 blogs? I've decided to pick some of my favorite blogs by women that I didn't nominate yesterday. I'm spreading the love around! :-)


  1. Pregnant with Cancer

  2. Cheaper by the Half Dozen

  3. Aria'z Ink

  4. Regina's Family Seasons

  5. Of Living and Loving and Coping

  6. Half Past Kissin' Time

  7. Proud Mommy

  8. My Brown Baby

  9. It's a Woman's World

  10. Motherwise Cracks


Congrats, Ladies! :-)


Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog