Friday, January 09, 2009

After 36 hours with no rain

T

his is what the pasture looks like.



No, this isn't a lake. This is where the cows graze. All the cows are on higher ground currently.

Most of the ditches were full of water too. Thank God we've had almost 2 days without rain. I'm still parked in a mud bog, though. :-(

Here's another picture of the other side of the highway. The horses are usually somewhere over there...



It's a blurry picture, because I was driving (shaddap), but you can still see all the freaking water that was there!


5 comments:

  1. Um, are you saying you have been receiving a little rain? That's good, right?

    Signed,
    Desert Dweller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for that. He is not allowed out of the home to make comments on his own. I will watch him closer in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Desert Dweller,
    No. I'm saying we're currently getting all of the rain for the tri-state area in the past 2 weeks and it's gotten very old.

    Max - Whatever. I love comments. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow-that's kind of alarming, isn't it?! Hope it dries up soon. Wait a second...if that was snow, you'd be having a BALL right now!! Maybe you are counting your blessings now?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs Forz - No I would NOT want it to be snow. The chance that they would cancel school would be too high, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog