Saturday, December 13, 2008

What my home says about me




What Your Home Says About You



You come across as very intellectual. People take your wisdom seriously.



Your hygiene is passable, but you may be hiding some dirty secrets.



You are a very domestic person. You enjoy decorating, cooking, and making things homey.



You are not a nurturing person by nature, but you can easily take care of someone you truly love.



You feel settled in your life. You have enough time to focus on little details.



You are not a very self sufficient person. You depend on others more than you realize.



Your friends see you as honest, humble, and responsible.


Unfortunately, I am not as self sufficient as I'd like to be. :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog