Monday, December 22, 2008

OMG! It's cold!

W

heeeeeeeeee!

See? We had ICE. All day. I even went out today. :-)

I got to wear my big winter coat that I haven't worn in about 2 years.

The heat actually came on. I even turned it up a degree (to 70°).

I'm happy, LOL.

I even gave "My Greeter" a hug today. (I'm not a touchy feely person, y'all.)

This is what winter is supposed to feel like!

I think only other people with MS understand how much the weather affects how I feel. When it gets over 60°, I'm sluggish and I hurt more.

Today I was able to clean the oven (it's been a long time) and vacuum and all kinds of crap that I've let go because my back hurts so much.

Wheeeeeeee!

It will be getting warmer as the week goes on, but at least I got some stuff done today!

Thanka Jaysus! :-)






----------------
Now playing: Ludacris - Cold Outside
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

  1. I never knew the heat aggravated your situation. Usually the cold makes people ache and move slower. Heat is my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shae - They even tell us not to take extra hot showers or baths because we're so sensitive to the heat. I used to love hot baths.

    Denene - The COLD. Heat is my enemy, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog