Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm not a baby, I'm 13!

Evan 3 Mos

T

his is what my newly 13 year old son said to me last night at midnight after I said "Goodnight, baby."

HA!

He'll always be my ONLY baby.

So far, he still lets me smother him with kisses (as long as no one else is there to see).

So far, he still refuses to clean his ears so I have to do it. I think he likes it. Seriously, how hard is it to stick a washcloth covered finger in your ear in the shower? *sigh*

Whatever.

He's out with his Nana for his birthday lunch of Chinese food. I don't know when he'll be back.

That is all. :-)



6 comments:

  1. Oh he is so cute!!! Tell him happy birthday. My oldest is 17 and I still have to tell him to clean his ears. @@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Evan! At least he brushes his teeth. That's what Max refuses to do. Ugh. Green teeth and breath to match.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rene - I wonder when they start cleaning their ears & cutting their nails without a reminder from a female?

    Elle - HA! All of Evan's flatulence (oral & otherwise) smells disgusting. There must be something in the male biology that makes it that way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww enjoy it while you still can. He may wake up one day a totally changed person: a.k.a a crazy teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol! Well happy belated birthday to your wonderful baby, I mean teenage son. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute. I don't think he realizes he will be your little man forever

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog