Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

W

here to begin?

On Wednesday, 12/24 we went to MD's house and had the dinner that is usually reserved for Christmas. She cooked chicken & dumplings, dressing, green bean casserole and probably something I don't remember. My grandmother ALWAYS cooks chicken & dumplings on Christmas, so we were told not to tell her that we'd had it at MD's house.

I wrapped most of MD's presents that she'd gotten for other people because I like to wrap.

Then she let Evan open on of his presents from the school. It turned out to be a yo-stick.

Then we went home and I did not sleep all night. I think I fell asleep at about 8am, so I wrote Evan a note that said "DO NOT wake me up. Don't talk to me until the alarm goes off." I had set the alarm for 12pm.

When I woke up at about 10am to use the bathroom, he said:

Evan - When are we going to Nana's?
Me - When I feel like it.
Evan - I want to go now.
Me - Bye!
Evan - Well, I'll call her first and let her know.

So he walked to Nana's. I slept until 12:15ish and then took a shower & whatnot. Went to Nana's and they (Evan & MD) pulled up right behind me.

Apparently, Evan had opened his gifts and just wanted to go home and play with the present I got him (StarWars: Jedi Outcast II) but they pulled up to the front of my house and saw MD's sister and they started talking while I was in back of my house getting ready to leave. :-)

Evan got a lot of clothes & stuff & money from MD & the school. He also got a bunch of Artemis Fowl books and another book called "Do hard things" from MD's other daughter.

I got money & 2 pair of sleep pants and a nightgown (I love sleep pants. They are my uniform when I'm not going outside.)

Then we went to my grandmother's house. She had made ME a chocolate cake (She makes caramel for everyone else. But I don't eat caramel, so she always makes chocolate for me. I don't know what her recipe for icing is, but it's soooooo good. I love her chocolate cakes.) I took about a quarter of the cake home. Didn't have any chicken & dumplings. She said that she's never cooking like that again since no one will eat it. Poor thing. Evan got more money.

Then we got home & Evan looked up cheats for the game and started playing it. I wanted to play it for real. The way it's supposed to be played. He doesn't.

I don't understand how it's fun to play when you're invincible and you already have all the weapons & stuff. What is the goal if everything is already given to you???

So I try to play by myself, but of course he decides that he needs to play as soon as he sees me having fun. I guess I will have to wait until school starts again before I can play the game without him backseat playing. *sigh*

Evan had said that he wanted to spend his money online to get some action figures that they don't have at Wal-mart. But, of course, it was a different story with the money burning a hole in his pocket. He spent it all (except $5) at Wal-mart the other day.

I have been feeling sick. Like I need to vomit, but I never do. I haven't been getting much sleep either. Like 2 hours and then I just lay there wanting to throw up but not being able to. :-(

I don't know when I'll next update my blog. I didn't even want to update today.

Whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog