Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Entrecard Link Love - 12/2/08

F

ollowing are my Entrecard Stats for the month of November.

Top Droppers
The Junk Drawer - 31
Turnip of Power - 30
Curiously Awesome - 30
Technically Easy - 30
Multiply themes - 30
atenean101 - 30
24patrol - 30
Journal of Journey - 30
PC Tips - 29
Online Games - 29

Top Advertisers by Click
I Do Things - 121
Sasha's Corner - 88
Pandora's Casket - 72
Rebellious Arab Girl - 61
Pregnancy and Cancer - 61
Babette's Definitely Maybe! - 27
Beyond Feron - 25
Karlonia.com - 25
joanjoyce - 23
Dirty Shanks - 21


5 comments:

  1. Dang--okay. Clearly I need to step up my entrecard game... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello angelika.....permit me then, for I do add your link to my site...thanks...hope you do the same thing..

    http://ellenheartbeats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link. By the way, my blog is now on its own domain .. have a great day.

    http://multiplythemeslayouts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angelika... thanks for the link, love seeing it on your page. More Power!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link love! I'm sorry I didn't see this until now. My link-backs aren't working right.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog