Monday, December 08, 2008

Conversation with Evan

Surprise, Evan!

W

e had this convo while MD was over seeing her babies (Al Green & the baby with Dennis Haysbert.)

He was basically trying to get on my nerves. I was reading while MD talked to herself about how to use the computer. He can't stand being ignored if he can't be on the computer, nodamene?

E - Mama, do you love me?
Me - You know I love you, boy.
E - Do you like me?
Me - Sometimes.
E - Do you always like me?
Me - No, not always.
E - Do you sometimes like me?
Me - Yes.
E - Do you ever always like me?
Me - No.
E - Do you ever always not like me?
Me - No. Do you love me?
E - I guess.
Me - You know you love me, boy. Do you like me?
E - Sometimes.
Me - Do you ever not like me?
E - When you have PMS.
MD - He means he always loves you, but sometimes he doesn't like you.
Me - We already covered love.
MD - Oh, I didn't hear that.
Me - That's why you shouldn't inject your comments if you don't know what we're talking about.
E - Yeah.
MD - I don't like either of y'all.
Me & E - *Fake crying*
MD - But I love Prince Evan.
Me - He's only Prince Evan at your house. In my house, he's "The Boy".

We told her about how Spencer Douchebag calls his Nana "Queen Nana". (I saw it on "The Soup". NO, I do not watch The Hills!)

Freaky.

We spent all weekend watching Hancock & Wanted. Mayhap I will give quick reviews on both of them later in the week.

But hasn't everyone seen them already?


6 comments:

  1. I haven't watched either one of them. We gave up television a long time back.

    This conversation sounds eerily like one I had many years ago. Yep, I do believe it is.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO! I haven't seen Hancock and just added it to my Netflix Q. We don't get to the theater very often. =) Only when a new Harry Potter comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casto - We don't even go to the theater for Harry Potter. All DVD, all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Hancock at the cinema but I've not seen Wanted yet. Might rent it this evening when I'm on my own again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both movies are worth a good watch. Will Smith has a new movie about to come out and it looks good.

    Oh, in part of wanted, I would like to know if Angelina has a body double. If you've seen it you probably know what I'm talking about.

    She is a human stick figure - not good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tom - I know what scene you're talking about. Maybe all of her "junk" is in the "trunk", LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog