Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yeah, I changed it.

I

am normally very anti "getting ready for Christmas" when it's not even December.

But I was tired of my blog design.

Those of you who've been reading from the beginning (which might be all of 3 people) know that I changed my layout ALL THE TIME until someone said it might be off-putting to some readers.



That was back when I cared.


So I've compromised with not changing it every month. But I was really tired of that background.

And it's almost December. Plus if I just get rid of the little "merry Christmas" I can keep this all winter.

So deal.

:-)



5 comments:

  1. It's your blog, you can do whatever you want. Period. I like your new look. Have a great Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog, Your rules! Besides I like it. It's green which is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say change it as much as you like. It is yours. Besides I like change. I change my blogs when the mood strikes. I am always rearranging furniture in my house. I used to paint rooms all the time until the last time I wanted to paint my bedrooms walls and ceiling dark blue. My hubby actually made me help finish and I have not wanted to paint since, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! The green is very soothing. And I love the little reindeer guy down in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why the heck can't you redecorate when you want to? It's your blog. People don't (or shouldn't) come to your house and say, "you change things too much." I love the new design. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog