Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm in pain so this will be quick

M

y back hurts so bad that I'm walking like Jeff Conaway.

Evan went to school all week and told his friends "I'm going to fight my uncle on Thursday." He did not mention (on purpose) that he'd be fighting him on the Wii because he wanted to see their faces. (They all know how big my Bro is, LOL.) Evan won. Then he rode home in Bro's car and told me that it is "cool".

My Greeter at Wal-Mart asked for my address so that she can send me a Christmas card. Awwwwwwwww.

I don't remember. Is today Friday? Damn! Thankfully, I haven't been online that much so I only have 2 High Fives to give out today and then I can get back into bed.

Amy Oops for "Let's do the time warp again". You know I love me some Rocky Horror. ;-)

Rants, Thoughts and Other things for "Cut those things!". Amen & Hallelujah. I don't "date" men with hair or fingernails longer than mine. It's just too "metro" for me.

The new graphic in my right sidebar is for Voices Insisting on PursuitSAFETY. It's a non-profit organization that helps the victims in those high speed police chases that end up hurting innocent bystanders. Go to the website and read how police CHASED A MAN WHO STOLE A FREAKING VACUUM CLEANER. Why are they chasing these morons? Why can't they chase child molesters & murderers?

Pray that my back gets better this weekend, thanks.

That is all!


6 comments:

  1. Feel better. You know, I see where your son gets his sense of humor. Just saying. That limb never falls too far from the tree. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about the back. I hope you are in fact feeling better today.

    Pursuit safety is crucial. I know someone in college who lost a best friend when some getaway thieves being chased by the cops at frighteningly high speeds crashed into their vehicle.

    And over here in the DMV area, we just had some bank robbers lead the cops on a 4 COUNTY chase from Howard, through Anne Arundel, then Montgomery, and PG counties!

    Madness!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your back, and yet amused that you've compared yourself to Jeff Conaway. :-)
    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the back lets up... how's the quit going?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Backs being out of wack must be going around mine has been out for over a week.Hope your feels better soon back pain is the worst.Love the way your blog is set up very nice looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandee - I know. It's a gift and a curse, LOL.

    Solomon - I used to live in Anne Arundel county! Is PG Prince George's? Such a small world!

    Pearl - It frigging HURT to not be able to stand up straight!

    Elle - It's not.

    Lapa - Thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog