Saturday, November 01, 2008

High Five Friday on Saturday - 11/1/08

I

t's not my fault this week. Mommy Dearest came over to avoid having trick or treaters knock on her door. Since 1) I am a vampire and b) I have a big DO NOT DISTURB sign on my door, they never stop by here. :-)

Here they are, in no particular order.

Skirmisher for What people do at 2 AM and World's most retarded dad. I should warn you that the video of the retarded dad is very disturbing. I couldn't watch all of it. Just enough to know that that stupid SOB needs to be beaten to half to death, sent to the hospital to heal, and then beaten again. WTF is wrong with people?

Imagination Madness for Who needs friends?

Lalaine's World for Hand Gesture Candles. Those are so fun!

My big world of crap for Things you should not do when faking a sickie.

Monday Morning Power for All Dogs go to Heaven.

Steven Humor for Shampoo for your balls. I can't even believe this is a real product...

Nigerian Curiosity for Colin Powell & 'Yahooze'.

Lady Banana for Dog risks life for kittens.

The Junk Drawer for I think I'm doing it wrong. HA! Been there, done that, LOL.

Amy Grindhouse for Strawberry & Cheese flavoured orgasms in a bag. My personal opinion is "Ew, no!", but to each his or her own. :-)

Slightly Drunk for Hey Joe. Interesting theory his dad had about McCain choosing Palin. :-)

The Offended Blogger for In defense of Whitey. Don't read this post if you don't have a sense of humor. If you don't have a sense of humor and you read it anyway, don't say I didn't warn you.

Odd Planet for How on earth did this accident happen?

----------------
Listening to: Pink - So What via FoxyTunes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog