Thursday, October 02, 2008

*Rolling Eyes*

I didn't know this was a tarot type reading before I took this "test".

It's all bullshit.




What Your Playing Cards Tell About Your Future



Right now is a time of warning and caution for you.



Your emotions are currently tied to changes in your home. You may be receiving a visitor soon or changing your address.



Your closest friend always can cheer you up... whether it's through flattery, funny stories, or simply just being there.



The near future will bring an unreliable man into your life. He will encourage you to take an unsafe risk.



Beware of some very bad news. This may mean the loss of someone close - or the loss of a close relationship.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog