Friday, September 26, 2008

A quickie


B

ecause, for the first time in about 2 weeks, I am going to Wal-Mart. I need bread & milk. And chicken. And candy (chocolate). And xanax.

Link Love (in no particular order)
1. My Frakkin Blog!
2. Daffynitions
3. Daddy Papersurfer
4. Wonderful Pic Collection PG-13
5. Slap and Tickle
6. Monique Renae
7. Stud Kickass
8. Letters
9. Damien Riley


Evan
A couple of years ago, he told me that every time I told him to have a good day at school, he had a bad day. So I started saying stuff like "I hope you have a sucky day." or "I hope your day stinks"

Also, while I don't consider myself a superstitions person, I do believe that your attitude helps to determine your outcome. So if I'm thinking out loud and say "OMG, I'm gonna fall.", I'll probably end up falling.

So today when he left I said "I hope you have a horrible day"
He said "I probably will because I broke the mirror in the bathroom (full size) and that's 7 years of bad luck."

The good thing is that he actually told me. I saw it last night, but I decided not to say anything to see if he would tell me on his own or act like he had no idea what had happened.

The other thing is that I don't know if he is seriously supersticious or he was just being sarcastic. I don't think I'm supersticious. But I have said "Don't put that out in the universe" when he vocalizes a negative thought.

I think that's all.

Oh, I got 2 awards this week. One from Shae and one from Carol. I'm getting to it. Just not right now. :-)

Smooches! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog