Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A little love to Damien


B

ecause I just got an e-mail that someone had fueled my blog lately. So, just for kicks, I checked to see who had fueled me since January 1 of this year.

Damien's name kept popping up. I don't think he's ever commented here (another Relax Max?) but he's obviously reading my blog. Or he's reaaaaaaaaaaally bored and fuels my blog for the hell of it, LOL.

Anyway, he has 3 blogs. (Is it just me, or does he look a little like Frasier Crane?)



So stop by and show him some love for me! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog