Friday, September 12, 2008

A little housekeeping...





S

o, from time to time, someone e-mails me or comments that they'd like to exchange links with me.

Fine.

But every once in a while, I go to check their blogs to see if my link is still there.

Yesterday, I had about 20 people on my Reciprocal Link list and only half of them still had a link to my blog on their blog.

Why ask me for a link exchange if you aren't going to fulfill your end of the bargain?

There are a lot of links on my blog which are not reciprocal links. I put them there because I've visited the blog and liked it. I usually add those to "My Favorite Blogs" or to my "Entrecard Blogs" list if they have EC. I don't expect them to link to me. It's nice if they do, but I linked to them because that's a blog I'll actually read on a semi regular basis.

So, if you are one of those people who asked to exchange links with me and now you don't see your link anywhere on my blog, that's why.

to find if your link is on my blog:

Load my page
Hit CTRL + F
Type the name of your blog in the space provided
Click "Next".

That's how I find out if I'm on your blog you bunch of LiarLiars! (Evan's new favorite word)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog