Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I'm NOT an Athiest




You Should Be An Atheist



So it's not really a religion. But that's the whole point.

You don't buy into the whole God thing... or you just don't care.



You may feel very alone in a world full of religious people.

But just remember, atheism has a long and rich intellectual history.



Just because I think God is the most Narcissistic being EVER and that I'm pissed off at Him for giving us free will and therefore not striking dead child molesters and the like doesn't mean that I don't believe in Him. I just don't like Him very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog