Friday, August 01, 2008

Entrecard Stats - 8/1/08



F

ollowing are my Entrecard Stats for the month of July.

Top Entrecard Droppers
Regretful Morning - 31
Technically Easy - 31
Snapshotcap - 30
Diet Pulpit - 30
Turnip of Power - 30
People You Need to Know - 30
Stir The Cauldron - 30
Untreatable's Blog - 29
Septagon Studios Inc News Blog - 29
On The Bricks - 29

Top Advertisers by Click

Pandora's Casket - 306
Tales from the Tracks - 237
Random Ramblings - 213
My Big World of Crap - 174
Sir Robbie Rob - 144
Random Musings of a Deranged Soul - 110
WORLDWIDE TRAVEL BLOG - 88
Blogging MoRe - 82
AmyOops - 80
time2cre8 - 65

I must admit, I didn't really do as much advertising in July as I have in months past. Whatever, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog