Wednesday, August 06, 2008

CONTEST OVER!



W

ell, wonder of all wonders, Evan did not come downstairs at all last night!

It could be due to the fact that I woke him up at 8 am yesterday. Then he went out for Chinese food with MD, then he jumped on the trampoline & came back at 6 pm. Then we did the laundry. And I gave him some Sleepytime Tea at 9 pm.

He did get up once at 11:15 to use the bathroom, but he never actually came downstairs.

So, since only 3 people entered the contest I'll just give all 3 of them 500 ECs.

The Lucky Recipients are:
1stopmom
Proud2Parent
Journal of a Rock Angel

Congratulations! You should have received your credits already. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog